Read and leave comments

Thursday, July 15, 2010

A New Friend

I have met many friends..I am a friendly person too.. But I hadn't been able to find a person whom I could tell my Best Friend till a day..I am now gonna tell you how I met a friend whom I can tell you as my best friend..I have to turn the pages of my memory a few years back..


It was the time of my tenth standard..The starting..All the first Board exam stress talks were around me..There were tutions, assignments, Labs and friends too..It was in the middle of one of those stress talks, one of my friends told a name..lets say AJ..This guy has come down from Delhi right into middle of the 10th standard..I didnt give much attention to it..Another day while walking to the bus boarding poin.. I saw this guy..A cheerful face dicussing something in a group..I didnt dive into it..I thought he wasnt my type..


Later One cool morning, I climbed down the bus.I was headed towards my maths tution class, I heard somebody call "Ranjith, wait..".I stopped and looked around.I saw the same cheerfull face coming towards me.Then we walked together to the class.We talked on the way.I understood that he was my type(unlike my first judgement).From then on , every morning we walk together to tution and back to the class.That was the initiation of a new bond.


And now, Years after that, I realise that he is one heck of a friend.I thank god for making him call me.If I was a bit early or a bit late that day , I wouldn't have got such an awesome friend.....

No comments: